Sunday 20 November 2011

Three Little Notes.

On the subject of the previous post:

1) I remember as a little boy feeling the most pressing need to find the 'arm clothed in white samite.'

2) I make a distinction between purity and perfection.

--------------------------------------

Do you know what I find extremely satisfying? Bringing all my tools back from the garden and restoring them to their appointed resting places. I think it has something to do with a regard for functionality. Or laziness.

--------------------------------------

Seeing ‘Bronx, New York’ in my Feedjit brings mixed feelings. On the one hand it engenders anxiety and what Macbeth called ‘horrible imaginings.’ On the other, I would miss it a lot. Getting little sparks of adrenalin on grey days is not to be sneezed at. I’ll settle for grateful.

No comments: