Monday 21 November 2011

The Priestess Speaks...

...but I haven’t a clue whether it has anything to do with me. I don’t see how it can. And yet there’s that reference to an individual...

No, too easy to read things into things and find myself barking up the wrong coolabah tree. Profanity is not my business. The Priestess chose her road; no doubt this is just a stumbling block along her way, and nothing to do with me. Ways are full of stumbling blocks, all of them

So, it seems I’ve reached a milestone. One week from today is my birthday, and this is my 2,000th post. I’m happy to celebrate the latter; the former will be largely ignored, apart from an arrangement to have coffee with Helen in Derby.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Oh come on, you need to do SOMEthing for your birthday.
And congrats on posting 2,000 times! It's certainly a feat to be proud of.

JJ said...

I am doing SOMEthing for my birthday - having a cup of posh coffee. That's more than I usually do.

And thank you, but then I'm not sure what percentage of them were worth reading.

You know, you're sort of cute for a pragmatist.