Thursday 24 November 2011

An Attempted Explanation...

(...if anybody’s interested.)

It’s either say this or take the last two posts down, which I hate doing.

What were they about? (Which could also be written: What were they about!!!) You tell me. No, I hadn’t imbibed any Class A substances.

All I remember is that the combination of physical, mental and emotional discomforts had the various components of my genome feeling like the ingredients of an overcooked vegetable stew, each bit wondering whether it was a pea, a potato or a piece of parsnip. These are strange, turbulent times – have been for about a year now. It’s interesting – sometimes energising, sometimes enervating – and I suppose one should expect to feel a bit overcooked occasionally.

I slept late and still have the remnants of a headache, and various other things as well.

Lunchtime.

No comments: