Saturday 12 November 2011

Qualifying for Bedlam By Reason of Monomania.

Making blog posts isn’t happening today. That’s because I’m swamped by an unremitting preoccupation with one issue, an issue I’ve touched on in several recent posts. I won’t go into detail because I’m aware that a monomaniacal obsession with a single theme becomes extremely tedious after a while. Suffice it to say that a battle is raging at the moment. On one side, the forces of light and reason are standing in plain view and telling me I must take a certain course of action. And so I have. However... a quiet but compelling voice from an unknown source behind a veil is telling me I mustn’t... or shouldn’t have... or whatever....

I’m confused. And struggling a bit.

I might also say this, on a more general level. I find it very hard to understand how so much seductive energy, power, magic, electricity – call it what you want – can find its way across cyberspace. How does that happen? What am I not seeing? A famous literary character once famously said ‘I’ll go to Bedlam.’

At the moment, that's where I'm going. I'll be back.

No comments: