Friday 25 November 2011

Seeing in the Dark.

Believe it or not, I noticed something tonight that I never have before.

The sky was clear again, and I found that if I looked at the stars through the tracery of winter tree branches, the tree looked decorated with lights. Fancy making it this far without seeing that before. It was pretty neat.

Earlier, I’d had an odd experience. I was walking along with the torch turned off, when I heard a muffled noise and ‘saw’ something bright and about the height of person in my peripheral vision to the right. It seemed to be walking past me, so I turned the torch on. There was nothing there. Or maybe...

And I'm a lot happier now that Ephrata has shown its lovely face again. If ever I do go to America, maybe Ephrata, Pennsylvania is the place to head for. Bet they don't sell English beer.

No comments: