Friday 20 May 2011

Today's Journal.

There’s no reason on earth why anybody should be interested in how I spent my day, but I have nothing else to say so I might as well throw up the list. Other people do.

The number of people I feel I can’t e-mail any more grew bigger.

I burned myself.

A squirrel jumped onto my living room window ledge and paced up and down a bit.

I had an e-mail from Australia that didn’t do much for my mood.

I listened to some music that didn’t do much for my mood either.

I finally made a choice about something and then realised it was pointless.

I waited, and waited, and waited...

I made a blog post that was really about something else.

I noticed that a lot of people seem to be having difficulty at the moment.

I talked to a man at the Inland Revenue and sorted out the current rules on claiming Capital Allowances.

I watered the garden and the vegetable plots.

I prepared three blog posts and backspaced them.

I pondered a lot on whether we should welcome pain for the sake of the lessons it brings.

I had my first salad of the year for dinner.

I watched this week’s episode of Psychoville, my favourite TV programme, but didn’t enjoy it because my stomach felt like a cat’s cradle.

I felt like upping sticks and moving to a different country, but knew I would still be me and I would still be looking for the same thing.

I wondered why the same string of letters should continue to send a ripple up my spine. I should be bored with them by now, but I'm not.

All in all a mixed day. Right now I’m getting tanked up on anaesthetic, and then it will be tomorrow. And it doesn’t matter inside the Gates of Eden. I’m still waiting.

2 comments:

Nuutj said...

I read this post. (almost have said 'enjoyed'.)
I think this post is interesting that it portrays part of you that help me build the picture of you (which will be never perfectly accurate.)

I mean to simply say this help me got to know you better and I am interested in.

JJ said...

And that helps to ground me just a little, Mei-shan. Thank you.