Saturday 14 May 2011

Ode to Uncertainty2.

If life would only come my way
And toast my teacakes every day
I’d never frown
Or let her down
I’d smile
And keep the bugs at bay

This is trying to insinuate itself into my blog as a series. Don’t blame me, it’s my muse. I can only hope that such apparent presumption will be excused in certain quarters.

It was said of Iain McCleod’s performance in the House of Commons on one occasion that he appeared ‘tired and emotional,’ which was a euphemism for ‘pissed as a newt.’ Who could want a better excuse?

And do, please, excuse my verbosity. I have two days of blogging to get through, courtesy of Googles’ ‘human error.’ I think I’m just about done.

2 comments:

Zz... said...

you need some warm sun! unfortunately that is hard to come by right now even down here!

p.s are you 18 years older than me or more? I think 18 year older men are starting to grow on me...LOL, but I think that's my MAX.hahaahahhaha ;)

JJ said...

HaHaHa back!