Sunday 22 May 2011

Sinatra Again.

'And here is the best part. You have a head start...'

I wonder whether staying young at heart is such a good thing. It can blind you to reality, so maybe an enforced change of mindset is called for. If I do that, I shall almost certainly age faster and probably die sooner. It isn’t the latter that bothers me, it’s the stagnant grey water I shall have to sail between now and then. I did middle age in my twenties and early thirties. I really don’t want to go back there.

4 comments:

Zz... said...

oh it tends to go downhill past childhood...LOL

funny you mention sinatra- a good friend just mentioned him...apparently he never apologises!

you could always try hair dye... ;)

JJ said...

Not surprised he doesn't apologise. He's dead. Age is in the eyes, Zhen, not the hair.

Zz... said...

I knew that he was dead not sure why I used the present tense? LOL I am hanging around too many exotic non english speakers perhaps? ;)

age is in the back of the hands actually...

JJ said...

Whatever you say, Zhen dear. Never argue with a Chinese woman, I say. I did it once and look where it got me.