Wednesday 18 May 2011

Some Bits.

The colour seekers and the citizens of Greyville are divided by another little fact. Their respective views on what should be kept simple and what is, by necessity, complicated tend to be diametrically opposed. Yet another reason why the colour seeker is likely to be uncomfortable in this culture, and why there is little point in expecting one of its denizens to understand you.

-------------------------------------

I have nothing else to say at the moment. I’m still shivering a bit in the cold breeze that hung around after the storm abated. And I’m a bit wary of another one blowing up any minute. Still, colour comes in all shades.

-------------------------------------

Spoke to dearest H today, and gave her the unexpurgated story of my recent difficulties. She understood, of course; she understands me. She was even impressed with the high standard of the players. And she had some colourful stuff of her own to report. I was very happy for her.

Might come back later if I can think of something daft to say. Must start going to bed a bit earlier, though. The sky was lightening when I turned off the lamp at 4am, and I don’t like that.

No comments: