Saturday 7 May 2011

Seven Current Woes.

My local supermarket has been out of onion rings for two weeks now. I’m reduced to eating salt and vinegar flavour Crunchy Sticks.

The continuing emptiness of my inbox is irritating me. I don’t even have any junk e-mails.

The special offer bottle of Bells is nearly gone. Tomorrow it’ll be back to Sainsbury’s own brand, which is a bit rough.

Mad Jeffrey is wide awake tonight but he can’t think of anything to say. He just sits there making squeaky noises with a bottle.

I went onto Lulu.com’s live chat page to ask a question. Seems nobody was at home, so I came back off it again.

Google Blogger is screwing up the Follower previews in my dashboard. This is a known issue which they say is fixed. It isn’t.

I have to wait a whole week to watch the second episode of Psychoville. Psychoville is bizarre, black and bloody brilliant.

2 comments:

swati said...

seven seems too much. :)

JJ said...

Hello Swati. I stretched it to seven because I like the number. The Psychoville one doesn't really count.