Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Short Version.

I was going to attempt a long post addressing the second question in my last one. I decided against it because the whole thing is confusing me at present. All I can say is this:

  1. I’m utterly convinced that something big is happening
  2. There appear to be two completely different strands involved
  3. It seems I have little or no control over either of them
  4. It’s been simmering for about a year but has only got into full swing over the last few weeks
  5. I don’t think the present phase is over yet
  6. My three favourite theories are that either there’s some sort of metamorphosis going on, I’m becoming prey to an identifiable mental condition, or I’m simply being shown a load of new colours
If that makes me an irritating blogger lately, I’m sorry. I feel in need of a break, too. Or do I? I don’t know that either.

I went shopping this morning, so I must don my thinking cap. The supermarket usually provides the odd anecdote or two. I’ll give it some thought while I’m harvesting my strawberries and watering the greenhouse.

3 comments:

Della said...

You're so productive these days, Jeff, I've just caught up on the last five posts (and I see you updated your sidebar very nicely too). I don't know what to say about your present situation, as from here it's hard to fully grasp. Somehow I think you're saner than most of us, but who really knows. Do take care.

JJ said...

The productivity stems from the fact that the blog is my only readily available pressure valve at the moment. Helen is the best one to talk to, but she's got two men, a job, her involvement with the Buddhist Centre, a family and a load of close friends. So she's busy.

'...saner than most of us.' Mmm...

'...but who really knows?' Della!!

Come to England and I'll buy you an ice cream. You've earned it.

Della said...

:)