Sunday 1 May 2011

Odyssey.

Odyssey is now available to purchase from Lulu.com. I’m adding a button to the sidebar so anybody who wants to buy a copy at £5.99 may do so.

The fact is, I’m not interested in making money from this little attempt to explore something of the meaning of life, the universe and everything. I would be happy to give a copy free to anybody who wants to read it. Unfortunately, the realities of POD self-publishing are such that I have to buy copies, too. I don’t get a quota of freebies, so giving them away would prove a little expensive.

The earlier offer still holds, though. If you’re happy with the raw manuscript, you’re welcome to have it for nothing on receipt of an e-mail address.

Modern times, eh? Time was when I could have just sat under a tree and talked to anybody with the time and inclination for speculative discussion.

No comments: