Thursday 20 January 2011

What Do I Call This One?

There seems to be a consensus that one of life’s greatest frustrations is waiting for something to arrive in the mail, only now it’s more likely to be waiting for a message to appear in your inbox. Damn that empty inbox.

So have a little ditty while I seethe.

I’ve had my chats with Melanie
And now I’m going to bed.
These maggots dancing on my knee
Are messing with my head.

Maybe I’m just a different sort of mad tonight. I got my guitar out earlier and sang Mr Tambourine Man to myself. It passed the time.

Ying tong yiddle I po. Yiddle I po.

It’s a Brit thing.

4 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

More morning laughs, won't be a grumpy goat today! Hope that email arrived!
"take me baack to vieeenaaa...."

JJ said...

It did, Mel (well, one of them did.) It was what gave rise to 'Words.' I'm over it.

Anthropomorphica said...

Intriguing!

JJ said...

Not really, Mel. Just my soft underbelly showing through again. Nothing important.