Tuesday 11 January 2011

Back to Being Boring.

I wonder whether this explains last night’s problem with the internet. My visits used to record on other people’s Feedjits as ‘London’ (even though I live about 150 miles away; it’s all to do with the network hub, apparently, as explained in an earlier post.) Now I’ve started recording as ‘Claydon, Buckinghamshire,’ which I’ve never even heard of. So, if you’ve got a Feedjit and it shows a visit from said Claydon, Buckinghamshire, it’s probably me.

Was that boring enough? Am I back in the land of the proper people now? I’ll be back to making posts about religion, politics, women and the human condition next. Groan.

Actually, come to think of it, I do sometimes make posts about certain women even when I’m nicely mad. I just wrap them up in fancy paper so they’re not immediately obvious.

What a little devil. Spanking not allowed, though. I don’t stretch to that, even when I’m mad.

Oh, and by the way, somebody called Louisa Ginglebusher has started tagging along. You’re not down as having a blog so I can’t visit back, Louisa. But welcome, of course. I’m curious to know whether it’s your real name or a pseudonym taken from The Deanna Durbin character, Louise G. We appear to have pagans and publishers in common.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, 'tagging along' is what I did to drive my big brother batty when I was a kid. Thanks for the welcome. I can't seem to get a handle on all this yet. I thought my blog would be accessible once I made a comment. Is that too much to ask the blogisphere?! (See! I can't even spell it!)

My blog is; Watchin the World. Welcome to you and all comers.

JJ said...

Hello Louisa. Google isn't finding it (there is a facility in Settings that allows search engines to pick you up.) Try giving the full URL.

Anonymous said...

OH! Why Thank you, kind sir.

You should be able to find me at:

http://breetdonovan.blogspot.com/

JJ said...

Well, blow me. I thought Ginglebusher sounded familiar. More in an e-mail.