Thursday 27 January 2011

All About Thighs.

The latest search term from my veiled visitor of Kingston-upon-Thames is JJ Beazley flexes his thighs.

Well now, how did he or she know that? I do actually, but such exercise as I indulge in is conducted at night behind closed curtains. This sort of thing could easily make a chap paranoid.

As for my thighs (at which point, do feel free to stop reading,) they’re one bit of me that I’ve mostly been happy with. Having firm thighs that are larger than average for body size is a typical Sagittarian trait; it’s all that equine influence, I expect. If you don’t believe me, take a look at Tina Turner performing in her knickers. I used to do the test shots for my wife’s model agency at one time. We had one Sagittarian girl, and she had Tina Turner thighs. Proof enough? Right.

What is a little hard to understand is why I bother to keep them in trim now that the days of sport and canoodling are over. The only people likely to see them are the odd doctor and the undertaker, and they’re not likely to care, are they? Still, you never know.

I promise to make the next post sensible. No, I take that back. Thoughtful.

No comments: