Tuesday 18 January 2011

A Question or Two.

Why is life so magnetic? Why is she so persistent? Why is she so enigmatic? Why does she tease you with silence? Why does she hold your gaze and say:

I am all you need.

I am all you desire.

I am Alpha and Omega.

I am all there is, hear my music.

Embrace me and forget tomorrow.

I will ever be mystery.

I am beauty.

I am truth.

I am the wind that shakes the barley.

I am the earth on which you tread.

I am the moon at which you gaze.

Ignore me at your peril.

I am Life.

-----------

Is it really all illusion? Have I drunk too much scotch? I just went to the loo, looked in the bathroom mirror, and decided that being mad is the best thing to be. I have a strong suspicion that this is coming down tomorrow. I’m not usually mad in the morning.

Footnote added on 21st December 2019:

For those who weren't reading this blog back in 2011 (which is probably just about everybody), 'Life' was a person.

No comments: