Thursday 13 January 2011

Courting Controversy.

I’m reading Possession by AS Byatt at the moment. It’s basically about feminists turning into women.

Thought I’d just throw that one out there, now that I’m mad and can’t be held responsible for my statements. Besides, I wanted to post something before I go to bed. I only got 5½ hour’s sleep last night, so I really must aim for a pre-2.30 shut down.

Do you know, life looks even better when you’re a self-confessed mad person. She really is rather lovely, even if she is a pain-in-the-proverbial sometimes.

I’ve decided that hair is an important consideration. I’m due to have mine cut tomorrow. I find it easier to go to the dentist than have my hair cut. The dentist visit is scheduled for Friday.

Wildlife is an interesting word, isn’t it? Wild. Life. Mmm...

Night.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Courting controversy? hmmmm, maybe you're tired of the normal "courting" ;) I loved "Possession" and even though the movie was not the greatest, I still found it interesting to see the book visually. What do you like the best so far about "Possession"?

JJ said...

Not 'tired,' Wendy. It's just that there isn't much point when you're in possession of a face like Clapham Junction from the air.

What did I most like about Possession? So far (haven't finished it yet.) Seeing Christabel and Maud let their hair down. Definitely.