Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 Has Arrived.

It’s just past midnight as I type this, and even in our scattered little rural community, the air is being rent by pops and bangs.

I’m not the sort to make New Year resolutions. Resolutions come when the time is ripe. I see no point in saving them for one night in the year.

I would, however, like to wish you few special people out in the blogosphere a Happy New Year though, especially those who are embarking on new life paths this year. May you have a steady wind at your back.

6 comments:

Carmen said...

happy new year Jeff; I think I'm going to be needing that wind :D

JJ said...

On its way, Carms, with my blessing.

Maria Sondule said...

Happy New year! Don't screw this one up! ;)

JJ said...

How could I screw it up, Maria? We float in the pools and bounce off the rocks in the white water. And maybe we learn a thing or two along the way. Life and life only.

Anthropomorphica said...

I love that saying!! Thank you :)

JJ said...

Still curious to know what your plans for 2011 are, Mel. What happened to nettle soup in Andalusia?