Thursday 23 February 2012

Late Notes.

I’ve had a companion all day today. The spirit of a star. Not everybody can say that, can they?

--------------------------------------

My Feedjit lost a customer tonight, and from Philadelphia of all places! That’s never happened before.

--------------------------------------

Fancy being a woman called Lettis. How would you cope with the mayo jokes?

--------------------------------------

Being in a hot bath was a good experience. I found I could cough without it causing a pain in my lower back. Tomorrow I search for tiger balm or arnica gel.

--------------------------------------

I only fell asleep once tonight, and that was in a safe place. No risk of damaging the quarry tiles with my head. I’m still waking up prematurely, and the stress I felt this morning was justified for once.

--------------------------------------

Being an ethical vegetarian who also happens to believe in doing things the natural way, the fact that scientists can now produce meat in the laboratory using stem cells provokes a dichotomous reaction.

--------------------------------------

I’m not sure I approve of universities. I wonder whether they’re a bad influence on young people.

--------------------------------------

I haven’t seen M’Lady S and the princess in ages. I keep looking, but no joy.

--------------------------------------

Writing long e-mails to people is a bad idea. It puts them off replying.

No comments: