Friday 23 September 2011

A Mundane Post.

Since nothing interesting or amusing happened today, the last post of the night will have to be refreshingly mundane.

Both I and the lawn had a haircut. The lawn’s took a lot longer, but cost less.

I noticed that Sarah’s mother is in the habit of putting a small vase of flowers on the dinner table. Frills: don’t really understand them. And I really must stop looking through Sarah’s kitchen window, even though she gave me permission. Her mother didn’t, and her mother’s the tough guy. It isn’t as bad as it sounds, actually. I don’t breathe on the glass or anything.

I’m curious to know how Cameron can make a speech to the UN calling on the Arab nations to embrace democracy, while colluding with America to block the creation of a Palestinian state. Whose interests does he have in mind exactly?

Can I go to bed in peace now? Can I ever?

No comments: