Thursday 22 September 2011

Lacking a Component.

I don’t really do adrenalin. With me, things tend to go from tedious to scary without an intervening period of fun.

It does happen occasionally. I remember driving down Shooter’s Hill outside Ashbourne a couple of years ago, doing 85 with Ride of the Valkyries playing full blast on the car radio. That had more to do with being a Romantic, though. When I mentioned it to a friend, she said ‘Did you have the urge to invade Poland as well?’

She was a Libran. My experience of Librans is that they don’t generally understand the Romantic mindset. They’re too practical, too well balanced, they can be romantic but not Romantic. Sorry, Helen. No offence. There are always exceptions.

I think it’s time I thought about going to bed. Wednesday Wasn’t Wonderful.

2 comments:

Helen said...

No offence taken, assuming you are referring to me. Speaking of myself, I think I am romantic in an aesthetic sense but not in a passionate sense (a fiery trait). I have an interior decor book that illustrates various styles. It is very interesting to see who is drawn to which styles. I am primarily drawn to two of them making me a romantic traditionalist. :)

JJ said...

You mean I'm right?!

Actually, I have a proud history of getting on very well with Libran women. I have really good conversations with them.

When it comes to romantic attraction, though, I'm definitely fiery - don't do the hearts and flowers stuff at all. And yet, oddly, I seem to be most attracted to water signs.