Friday 8 October 2010

Still Here, Sort Of.

I finally went to bed at 5.15, so now I’m zonked again, or zoned, or however it’s spelt. Whether that will permit me to dredge up anything rational, amusing, lyrical, or even slightly interesting today remains to be seen. Let’s face it, I haven’t come up with much over the past few days, have I? I was thinking about the nature of expletives earlier, so maybe that will develop into something.

Meanwhile, I just wanted to say hello.

Now I’m going to drift away for a while and pretend that there’s a functioning human being lurking inside here somewhere and asking to be allowed upstairs.

Later, maybe.

4 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

AM?
Wow, i usually fall unconscious at 11 at the latest.
Have a nice rest!

JJ said...

As I said before, I'm a natural night owl. When I worked at a theatre, shifts could finish any time between midnight and 7 am. That suited me. I didn't need a rest today, just a bit of head clearing. I had over five hours sleep last night. I've been weeding and digging in the garden.

Carmen said...

i suggest you go camping with strangers. That should spice things up?

JJ said...

I very much doubt that camp strangers would suit me, Carms.

Anyway, you're spice, aren't you?