Friday 21 December 2012

Brief Nothings.

Recent research has shown that solo artists in the music business are much more prone to dying young than those who are members of a band. Speculation is being offered that it’s because they don’t have the support of band members. I wonder what that indicates about life’s natural loners.

*  *  *

I painted the door. I only paint one door at a time because oil-based paints have an adverse effect on me these days. They make me dizzy, and my sense of balance goes a bit awry. I’m becoming ever more reactive to chemicals.

*  *  *

I did my Christmas food shop yesterday, and guess what I forgot. Potatoes. What an idiot. That means I’ll have to make a twelve mile round trip to get some, which further means that the petrol will cost more than the freggin’ potatoes.

No comments: