Saturday 15 December 2012

A Few Trivial Questions.

1) Why can’t you go anywhere these days without tripping over some sort of representation of a freggin’ meerkat? Yes, they’re cute. Can we get over it now, please?

2) How long will it be before even cars and grand pianos are made to look like cupcakes? Everything else is.

3) Why are young women cellists so appealing? Young women fashion models aren’t (generally speaking.)

4) Why do song lyrics published on song lyric websites always have at least one word wrong? Is this some sort of arcane convention to which internet addicts are in thrall?

5) How is it possible to read some of the comments left on YouTube videos without having your faith in human nature depleted even further? Some of the grammar is barbaric!

And just to add a random statement…

Gorgeous women are hardly ever beautiful. In my opinion, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was rather upbeat. Fancy that.

Also, a song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wny_0pi4hR4

I was just listening to this. For some reason, The Dubliners seem like the perfect holiday companion.

JJ said...

I like being upbeat occasionally. It gives me a nice surprise.

If it's by The Dubliners I probably know it well, but I'll check it out after midnight when my bandwidth is unlimited.