Monday 25 June 2012

Being Re-Acquainted.

I saw Mistress Moon tonight for the first time since I stopped my nocturnal perambulations about a month ago. The weather hasn’t been conducive, you see. She’s been hiding behind near-constant cloud cover, so tonight’s view was almost startling. I thought she had forgotten about me.

Come to think of it, I haven’t set foot in Mill Lane since then either. I must find out when Venus is due to reappear in the western sky, so I have an excuse to go that way when the night walks resume.

(Just did a Googling. It seems that Venus is going to be the Morning Star for the rest of this year – presumably because she’s now to the right of the sun. I don’t do mornings.)

We’ve got a high pressure system moving in at the moment and it’s wreaking havoc with my sinuses as usual. Peppery nose and sneezing bouts. Most disagreeable.

4 comments:

andrea kiss said...

You're always disagreeable. And rude ;)

JJ said...

Only to myself these days, Andrea.

andrea kiss said...

meh... you're not so bad.

JJ said...

To me I am. I'm not terribly keen on me these days.