Tuesday 19 June 2012

In Lieu of a Proper Post.

I’m doing jobs in the garden today instead of being properly employed writing blog posts (I’m also struggling to find anything worth saying, which is why I’m writing this one.) Do bear in mind, though, that there are currently 2,894 posts on this blog, so you could always read some of the others. Only I’d prefer that you don’t go back further than about last summer because I was still trying to play roles then, so I was even more turgid and artificial than I am now. There are also lots of stories at the other blog.

Meanwhile, if anybody knows where I can get cheap ink cartridges for an Epson C82 printer that actually work, I’d be glad of the knowledge. I mean, nobody’s daft enough to get a mortgage to buy Epson originals, are they, and my old supplier of cheap, working alternatives has closed down their retail operation. I tried one of the internet suppliers, and guess what...

2 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Have you tried ebay for your cartridges? Its the only place i've been able to find ribbons for my typewriter. Which, by the way, i can't continue to call Marilyn, even though its such a lovely name. It just doesn't feel right as i first thought when i sit down with her. It makes me think of Marilyn Monroe or Marilyn Manson. Or a lady named Marilyn that worked in the floral department of a craft store that i worked at. I like her ok, but no need to think about her.

I'm thinking of Cynthia, maybe. ...

But yeah, try ebay.

JJ said...

Don't you have to be computer literate to use ebay? It's never occured to me to get anything from there.

Seems everybody is having changes of name these days. I keep sensing a preference for monkish names - Benedict, Dominic and Francis.