Thursday 15 December 2011

By Way of Explanation.

For some reason, Google shunned me tonight. I was unable to access the search engine, my googlemail account, my blog, or any Google websites from about 8pm to 1.15am. I’m used to being shunned, but this was exceedingly frustrating. I spent a lot of time sitting by the fire feeling sorry for myself. There was nothing on the TV, and I was in no mood for applying myself to Idylls of the King.

So that explains why I haven’t made any posts, and why I was late responding to comments.

And today’s big mystery was that somebody from Alberquerque (which rhymes with James T Kirkee – missed that one,) New Mexico, came to the blog by searching:


I do have a Hotmail account. Isn’t that strange?

When I went for my walk tonight, there was a man at the top of another tall fir tree in Mill Lane, hanging Christmas lights. It was very dark and very cold. That’s strange, too.

No comments: