Saturday 1 October 2011

Wants and Questions.

There are basically two things I want out of life these days: colour and esoteric knowledge.

It seems I can’t have colour any more, at least not the type I want, so that leaves esoteric knowledge. The problem there is that the sort of knowledge I want isn’t the sort you can get from books. It will either fall upon me naturally, or it will take the efforts of an expert practitioner. And I’m not talking your average suburban neo-Pagan here, I’m talking serious shaman standard. Those guys are bit off the beaten track; I doubt they blog and I expect they all live a very long way away.

The Questions:

Why are nearly all the TV programmes populated by aliens these days?

Should I get drunk?

Should I ask Madeline to marry me?

Who is Madeline?

Why have I always preferred to sing harmony rather than melody?

Do I matter?

Does anything?

Where is everybody?

No comments: