Thursday 6 October 2011

Slipping into Sylvan.

Something’s missing. Call it my personality if you like. I can’t find it.

The Writer and Wromantic is away in the distance somewhere, the Ranter is becalmed, the Reflector is clouded over, MJ seems to have entered PVS. Even the demon is snoring soundly (for which I’m truly grateful.)

I think it might be because it’s autumn. The air was almost black with a blizzard of dry leaves today. Trees go to sleep in the autumn.

I think I’m becoming a tree.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

i think this post has lots of personality. You do sound slightly sleep deprived, though. Being at college has definitely taught me how strange people get after two in the morning.

JJ said...

I don't get strange at two in the morning! That's when I'm at my best, although it helps to have the right company. Without it I short-circuit, then spend the whole of the following day convinced I'm the most boring person on earth.

I'm generalising.

Are you undergoing subtle changes these days, Maria?