Tuesday 11 October 2011

This One Warrants a Naughty Word.

Don’t you just hate those jumpy adverts with gruesome graphics that pollute nearly every website and e-mail page? They're a constant, irritating distraction. They represent the corporate world buzzing incessantly in your ear, saying ‘look at this, look at this, look at this; want, want, want.’

Listen, you pile of corporate shite. I don’t want to look at this; I don’t want anything you’re trying to sell me. Please disappear quietly into the sewers beneath Wall Street where you belong. Fuck off and leave me alone!

2 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Hee hee, I love the rants!! Missed popping by to see you Mr B, living in the sticks has it's disadvantages!!!!

JJ said...

Good to see you, Mel. I've been wondering where you're holed up these days. Feedjit says 'still Spain.' Hope things are going well.