Wednesday 19 October 2011

Flat.

That’s about it for today.

Apart from the elderly man who pulled up in his car while I was playing scritch-scratch with my favourite little cow at the end of Mill Lane. He asked me whether I was married, and when I said ‘no’ he started talking about marriage, women, sex, his preference for one night stands, condoms (including doing the actions!) and the fact that his neighbour prefers to masturbate because it’s less trouble. Don’t believe me? It’s true. He must have been at least eighty. I mean, c’mon, there’s eccentric and there’s unpleasantly bizarre. He had an air about him. If ever I catch him talking to Sarah...

The only other fact of note was that I wore my woolly hat for the first time since last January. The gale force wind was that cold. Winter next.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

That sounds utterly bizarre and creepy. Although it would have been more creepy if he'd said it to someone my age.

JJ said...

Quite!