Wednesday 26 October 2011

One Success and a Note of Caution.

I made contact with the Ashbourne NHS dental practice today. The reception I got was in marked contrast to what I received at the hands of the swanky, private one last week. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. More importantly, she was better looking as well. I’m booked in for an appointment next Wednesday. This just goes to prove that poor people are nicer than rich people. If others can indulge in shameless non sequiturs, so can I.

And guess who tailgated me into Ashbourne? Sarah, bless her little black Mini (she’s had a new car.) She didn’t even notice it was me, which wasn’t exactly edifying. And I’d better be careful what I write about her from now on (and her mother.) There’s every chance she will find this blog soon, so I think a greater degree of circumspection is called for in the nature of my humorous fictions.

Did I ever mention that I like Sarah’s mother? I like Sarah’s mother.

Hi, Sarah.

No comments: