Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Pressing Need to Go.

It’s the party political conference season at the moment in Britain. It’s impossible to look at a list of headlines without being made aware of the latest bucketful of worthless, rhetorical vomit spewing from the mouth of the latest imbecile to take the platform. I was going to make a long post about it, but decided that senior politicians are not worth the time it would take to comment further.

The fact that this overpaid, overfed, over-inflated bunch of self-serving idiocrats are running the society in which I live does, however, disturb me greatly sometimes.

And the hostile vibe emanating from Sarah’s mother raised the temperature in Mill Lane a couple of degrees this evening.

Does anybody know whether the French Foreign Legion still exists? If so, I wonder whether they would take me on to do the washing up or something. That would kill two birds with one stone.

No comments: