Saturday 22 October 2011

Being Steady and Inventing Wow Keys.

Do you know what I find almost incomprehensible? Most blogs are monotone blogs, by which I mean that every post reads like it was written by the same person. I intend no criticism of them; ‘monotone’ does not imply ‘monotonous.’ It’s just that I can’t be that way. I have a whole range of moods and personalities, and I can sometimes go through the complete spectrum in the course of a day. I suppose that makes me difficult to live with.

--------------------------------------

And while I’m on the subject of blogs, I think Google should come up with some mechanism for using the command keys to avoid unnecessary typing in comment forms. Something like:

Ctrl, F1            Thanks for sharing
Ctrl, F2            Wow!
Ctrl, F3            Oh, wow!
Ctrl, F4            Wow! That's amazing!

And so on.

No comments: