Friday 5 August 2011

Another Bit of Nonsense.

I feel compelled to commit something to my blog. The need to communicate gets to me like that sometimes. Unfortunately, the only thing that’s pressing to be expressed will seem enigmatic to all but a very few. Oh well, it won’t be the first time.

It’s been an evening of non-physical encounters. First I showed my demon to somebody with reason to be interested in its identity, though not unduly affected by its presence. And then my Chinese ghost (remember her?) put in an extended appearance and admonished me for presuming to have control over my affairs. Don’t you just love those Chinese ghosts? I always said the Chinese do a particularly good line in ghosts. Sorry if that didn’t make any sense.

I feel unusually tired tonight for some reason. Maybe it’s because the demon is sleeping, or maybe it’s because the weather is changing, or maybe it’s because I’ve been forced to think too much in order to rationalise the irrational. It would be so much easier to be something simple like a rake, a committed campaigner, or a grey old man with a knobbly walking stick. Being a thinker and a feeler is no use to anybody, least of all yourself.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I do believe that Sagittarians are prone to thinking too much....
At least I am often told that....

JJ said...

In my case, talking too much as well!