Sunday 28 August 2011

Namaste.

I’m having a day of nagging, unremitting anxiety today. It seems I do still have a role, or maybe roles, to play. Today it’s the turn of the accused man awaiting the jury’s verdict, and they’re going to be out for a few days. There is, thankfully, a measure of kindness and consideration behind the process, but I’m still anxious.

So, since I’m feeling a little distracted, I thought I’d lift the following from Helen’s blog and post it in lieu of my own thoughts, opinions and silliness. I hope she doesn’t mind.

I honour the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.
I honour the place in you which is
Of love, of truth, of light and of peace.
When you are in that place in you
And I am in that place in me
We Are One.

It’s pretty impressive, isn’t it? That place isn’t open in me yet, but one day...

No comments: