Sunday 28 August 2011

Allegory Update and a Couple of Bits.

My beautiful Chinese ghost gave her answer to my proposal of posthumous marriage today. What do you think it was? Go on, guess.

Wrong!

--------------------------------------

Which reminds me of a favourite joke:

What’s brown and sounds like a bell?

Dun...n...n...g.

--------------------------------------

And talking of brown... I know I’ve been going on a lot this week about clouds and the skies, but they really have been a strange, mixed up sort of bunch. This evening there was a massive and messy splodge of grey cloud heading for my house. Only it wasn’t even proper grey, it was a sickly brownish-yellowish grey that spoke of sulphur and satanic mills. I think this is the cause of my sore sinuses. My body is becoming very sensitive to changeable and disturbed atmospheric conditions these days.

No comments: