Saturday 20 August 2011

Animal Magnetism.

There’s something odd happening with me and the local animals. The farm animals in particular have started to take an unusually intense interest in me. Animals grazing in fields will usually glance at you briefly and then carry on chewing. Now they stop what they’re doing and stare at me – and stare and stare. The cows usually come to me en masse, apparently wanting to know what this curious creature is. The sheep keep their distance and stare, but the horses have taken to staring with an alarmed look and then shying, even though I haven’t moved. That’s happened three times recently, and it’s a bit disturbing. They never used to do that. The local cats, of which there are many, flee at my approach almost without exception, but the dogs still seem to like me. The blackbirds are the oddest. They seem to want to get close, but then lose their nerve and fly away screeching their alarm call.

So what is this? Omen 4? At first I thought they were sensing some unusual energy I give off, but now I’m wondering whether I have a companion on my walks – something the animals can see and I can’t. Whoever or whatever it is, it really seems to bother the horses.

2 comments:

Zz... said...

i noticed it with the men animals here lol...i attribute it to the after effects of the full moon...lol everything can be attributed to the moon phases and its magnetic pull i'm now convinced!

JJ said...

By 'men animals,' do you mean male animals or Aussie men?

I think the full moon explains a lot.