Friday 14 September 2012

A Good Morning.

You know you’re in for a good day when your breakfast is interrupted by a phone call from a finance company. Some woman is trying to get you to increase your debt repayments. And she isn’t being very nice about it. And you have to explain your situation all over again for about the twentieth time. And she still won’t go away…

Dentist this afternoon. Maybe my good luck will continue; maybe I can get the dental nurse to darn the hole that’s suddenly appeared in my best sweater while the big guy is doing the teeth. I’ll ask her and see what happens.

Last night’s final post was a strange one, wasn’t it? You have to understand Bishop Brennan to get the joke, you see, and I wasn’t making due allowance for the fact. I don’t think I imploded overnight.

Be thankful I’m not making a post about the mystery of the disappearing bread wrappers. That would be just too ridiculous – true, but ridiculous.

No comments: