Saturday 29 September 2012

A Major Detail.

My desk is up against a window frame which I painted today. It’s an old fashioned, Edwardian window frame with lots of angles and curves. Painting such a frame takes a long time and a sure technique.

When I switched on the desk light tonight, I noticed that I’d missed a bit – just on the curvy section at the very bottom of the frame. You can only see it when you’re sitting down. I’m sitting down; I’ve been sitting down for quite some time; I keep looking at it, and it’s getting on my nerves. That’s tomorrow’s second job, if and when I get the big one sorted.

I’ve run out of Storyteller videos on YouTube. What’s next?

2 comments:

andrea kiss said...

The Ricky Gervais show. I can never get enough of Karl Pilkington.

I'll try to think of some other things you may like... right now i must chase the baby.

JJ said...

Bit too sophisticated for the late night scotch slot. It's more 9-10pm viewing. Did you catch the baby before he blew up the cat?