Saturday 22 September 2012

Shortcomings.

Now I feel guilty. There have been eleven views of my post ‘Suspecting Psychopathy.’ No doubt they were all expecting to read something intelligent, and instead they got me ranting on about politicians with a bad sense of smell. Sorry.

*  *  *

And I haven’t given up on my twilight walks as I said I was going to do. The vernal equinox occurred just about six hours ago, and I seem to have grown used to the diminished energies. It feels as though the trees are nodding now, if not actually asleep. Maybe I’ll stop talking to them until around Christmas time when they should be waking up to prepare for spring. Anyway, things feel more or less right again, so maybe it’s just the period of transition I find disconcerting.

*  *  *

The sky above the western horizon was brilliant this evening – that hot, intense, orange/red colour that gives an impression of hell being just over the hills. Come to think of it, my home town is about twenty miles in that direction…

No comments: