Tuesday 17 July 2012

Uninspired.

I wish I had something to say, but I haven’t. Well actually, I have, but I’m tired of ‘me, me, me’ posts. Life and people are disappointing me at the moment.

Still, I met a nice chocolate Labrador while out walking this evening, and one of the ewes in the field up the lane has taken to giving me strangely sad looks. It’s as though she wants to make friends but knows it isn’t a sheep’s place so to do. I wonder whether I could persuade her that not all humans regard lady sheep as mere breeding machines for the meat industry.

Oh, and by the way, don’t place too much faith in Google maps. I keep finding mistakes in them.

4 comments:

andrea kiss said...

I rarely have anything to say; makes me wonder why i wanted to start a blog.

Google maps are crap. I had a lot of problems with them trying to give people directions to Liam's party. Also, GPS devices in cars are screwy. I'm starting to think their programed by oil companies.

JJ said...

Well I'm glad you did start a blog, Andrea, because if you hadn't I would never have encountered you. And you make my life nicer. So there. Have a lollipop.

My theory is that satnavs are programmed by some water god, because they have a disarming habit of leading people into rivers.

Anthropomorphica said...

I think that satnavs are there to expose the stupidity in humans, I mean, who would drive into a river because the satnav sent them there. Feed them to the watery ones, I say ;) Beginning to wonder if we are all being turned into Daleks....
Nothing quite like animals to lift the spirit though.

JJ said...

Never used a satnav, Mel, I always relied on maps. The trouble with maps, though, is that you have to keep buying new ones because they keep changing the roads. I once drove right through the centre of Edinburgh on my way north because my few-years-old map didn't have the bypass marked. It took ages.