Friday 27 July 2012

Continuing Disruption.

Google stats and the Flag Counter indicated three intriguing visits last night, but they don’t generally give enough information to identify individuals. Trusty old Feedjit would probably have enlightened me, but guess what. Trusty old Feedjit has been down for routine maintenance for hours, and now it’s partially back it seems to have missed all the overnight visits. It’s that Mercury guy again with his backward wandering. Has to be. So when is he going to get himself properly oriented so we can all start living normally again?

And I’m about to commit to spending £300 pounds I can ill afford on a new computer.

Still, at least the warm weather has been giving the bats and swallows plenty of food at last, which I suppose is more important.

3 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Maybe you should hold on to your money until Mercury gets back on track... this retrograde phase of his seems to be more of a pain in the ass on his part than usual.

I just blogged about my mercurial day. Its crazy all the things i've seen on facebook about people having computer and phone problems and even problems washing clothes, lol. I wonder if they know what's really going on, hehe.

andrea kiss said...

What i mean about holding on to your money is maybe your current computer will be fine once Mercury is back to normal... i'm sure you got that, but with communications gone awry these days i thought i'd better clarify.

JJ said...

Problem was that the deal the computer people offered me (the £150 discount I mentioned in an earlier post) was only open until yesterday. I had to make a decision on what seemed most probable, and went for the new computer.