Wednesday 25 July 2012

Ashbourne Today.

Made two trips to the computer place to talk about getting a new computer. Just waiting for Sam to send me a quote by e-mail, and then...

*  *  *

Had a tray of chips for lunch again and thought of Melanie. This could become a habit, a bad habit. (Having chips for lunch, that is, not thinking of Melanie.)

*  *  *

I usually meet the odd nice dog in Ashbourne, but I didn’t today. There was one curious little creature that was bald everywhere except the head, which had a sort of punk hairstyle. I didn’t like the look of the guy on the other end of the lead, though, so I let them both pass by.

*  *  *

Sainsbury’s do two sizes of quiche – a 170g pack which they call ‘1 person,’ and a 400g pack which they call ‘4 person.’ Wouldn’t you think they’d have a calculator somewhere in the design department?

*  *  *

The roll of film I took in for processing recently wasn’t back, so you’ll have to wait for more pictures.

*  *  *

I do wish the proprietors of the fruit and veg shop would stop having their daughter serving on the till. Heavens to Murgotroyd, as I think somebody once famously said.

No comments: