Thursday 11 November 2010

The Reason.

I’ve realised why I’m having trouble making blog posts at the moment. The government continues to get on my bloody nerves big time, and it’s directing my thoughts into a constant need to rant about them. The problem is that I’ve already said most of what I think is worth saying, especially on the subject of encouraging the view that the unemployed are somehow responsible for the unemployment figures, and I don’t want to repeat myself.
If government ministers would only shut up and take themselves back to the privileged and puerile corridors of Eton College where they belong, maybe I could get my thoughts working along healthy and proper lines again.
Meanwhile, I do hope regular friends will stay with me until the fire of my indignation has died down.

No comments: