Thursday 18 November 2010

There's Hope Yet?

I’m the last person to be interested in the affairs of a celebrity, but...

Sometimes it’s the principle that’s interesting, not the celebrity.

John Cleese’s latest lover is thirty one years his junior. Since John Cleese is a fair bit older than me, it would mean that, let’s see... let me get my calculator...

Yup, that would do nicely. I wonder whether having fame and a lot of money makes a difference. Maybe I should continue to concentrate on my potato patch.

5 comments:

ace said...

haha. i don't know this john cleese person, jj, but i honestly believe some people end up with each other not because of money. i know this because my 1st love was 3 times my age. shhh.

and as filipinos would joke with our funny accent, "AIDS (age) doesn't matter." lol. especially when it comes to love.

aceychan said...

oops, sorry, that was me. :)

JJ said...

You mean you didn't get Monty Python or 'The Life of Brian' in the Philipines? Or 'Fawlty Towers?'

Anyway, stop it Ace! Empty your pockets.

aceychan said...

what the (bloody) hell are those things? *scraching head here, too lazy to google, lol*

JJ said...

You have to watch 'Life of Brian,' Ace. It's the funniest film ever.