Monday 29 November 2010

The Girl from Ephrata.

Since the regular visitor from Ephrata, PA declines to identify him or herself, I have no choice but to remain curious. The name did, however, lead me to ponder possible rhymes, and a hopelessly inadequate limerick ensued.

There was a young girl from Ephrata
Who journeyed across the equator.
She played with the boys
Till she tired of their toys
And then left when they started to hate her.

The night is too advanced for quality. And if you’re a man, sorry.

6 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Haha! Your entries about this visitor are sure to keep him/her coming back for more! :D

JJ said...

There's another one from Dallas. That's GW country, isn't it? Oh dear!

Anonymous said...

Girl. Just fyi.

JJ said...

Nice to see you.

Maria Sondule said...

Wow. I wonder what she thought of that?

JJ said...

Well, if she's read as many of my posts as she appears to have done, I'm sure she'll know that I'm silly and essentially harmless at that time of night. Hopefully, she won't take offence. She's becoming a bit of a reluctant star, isn't she? A sort of Greta Garbo.