Sunday 10 May 2015

In Praise of...

... Nanci Griffith.

I said recently that smiles say a lot about a person. Every one is different and every one has a story to tell, if only you’ve a mind to look for it.

This woman has one of the loveliest smiles I’ve ever seen. It tells good stories. She also sings well, her personality shines like sun on a cornfield, she has a gently mischievous sense of humour, and she’s real. All in all, something special.

Pity about the guy with the long hair. He doesn’t exactly help, does he?

                                                                                     
This post replaced the one I wrote this evening about the problem of being a free thinker. It's strictly a daytime post. And I got a bit uppity and anal on YouTube earlier, so now I'm waiting for the missiles to come raining in.

No comments: