Friday 5 April 2013

Wrongs on the Right.

My right heel is still painful to walk on owing to the two thorns I got in it a few days ago. Now I appear to have a minor injury to my right knee. It feels a bit weak, and I get pain if I flex it backwards under pressure, such as when I kneel down or sit in a low seat like an armchair. I’ve no idea how that happened. And my broken tooth also happens to be on the right side of my mouth.

There are those who would say I have an energy blockage somewhere. I think I’ve just been unlucky. There are those who would say ‘Same thing.’ I know nothing.

2 comments:

Shayna said...

Am sorry to hear that you're in pain! (((hug)))

JJ said...

Oh, it isn't so bad, Shay. It only hurts when I stand, walk, sit in low chairs, or kneel. I'm fine sitting at the computer and lying in bed, which is what I do most of the time. How nice to see you.