Sunday 7 April 2013

The Day in Retrospect.

I’ve felt like a kid in a cake shop with no pennies all day today. (That would be ‘candy store’ if my blog came in UK and US versions.) Nevertheless, I did manage to accomplish a few things:

a) I finished painting the living room. The kitchen is next up.

b) I re-fixed the guttering on the greenhouse. It wasn’t as easy as it sounds.

c) I confirmed my recognition of the Gemini constellation and managed to just about make out the Little Dipper. That wasn’t easy either, because most of the stars in the Little Dipper are hardly visible to the naked eye. At least, they’re not to mine.

d) I discovered just how beautiful somebody really is.

My blogging brain was never in gear, however, so I’d like to leave you with a delightful little miniature by PCO, accompanied by a clip from Metropolis. Not sure about the film clip. I think this piece of music is gagging for the right kind of dance routine, but then I usually do.

No comments: